Friday, November 13, 2009

Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

i have pale skin



lightish brown hair ,



i realy want black hair



but i dont want to do it all at once



and blond in it



but i'm scared ill get teesed ?



help ?



Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

Dye it dark brown first to see how you look with dark hair, use a semi dye so it can fade. Then dye it black if you think dark hair suits you. As you get more confident with it put in a few streaks of blonde.



Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

will you can dye your hair black with red strike or blond with blue strike.



Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

dye it all black first. then put in whatever color highlights u want. it would look cute.



Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

rainbow coloured! just kidding, black with red and green streaks :]



Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

You wont get teased. Maybe you could put black streaks in first with your light brown hair and see how people like it and if they critisize that bad, then dont go with the full head of black BUT do what you want and what makes you comfortable.



If you do go with the full head of black then i think put pink and blonde streaks in it =) That would look awesome.



Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

if u like it do it, the other ppl r GELLUS!



Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

I like the blonde hair idea with blue =] Or the black idea with red.



Emo/scene what should i dye my hair ?

first day it dark brown. see how you like it. then dye it black if you decide you still want to. doing it in steps will make it more subtle and not so drastic. you'll give people time to get used to it in steps and hopefully you will not get teased. And if you do. tell them you are fabulous and you dont care what they think : )

No comments:

Post a Comment