Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

My haircut is long in the front, and shortens kind of as it goes back.. you could consider it "Emo". It looks like the singer from Panic!At The Disco. Should i spike up the back for some added flare?



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

Yes, ruffle up the whole lot and add some styling product like mousse or wax to fix it, then it looks like you're making a statement. It might help to bleach it too.



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

you should shave your head...EMO cuts are gay.



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

Definitely...



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

yes go ahead spike up the back of your hair



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

spike or shave the only ways to go



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

emo cuts r cute..spike it up a little in the back not like all out



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

either way you'll look like a woman



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

whywhywhy are you getting those hair cuts. lol don't spike it up, you realize that with that hair cut people (girls) are going to say things like "great another emo kid..." junk like that



Just got a haircut.. Looks "Emo". Should i spike up the back of my hair?

emo is so overrated.



do whatever you want



it's your head

No comments:

Post a Comment