Friday, November 13, 2009

I have short, black, straight hair. How do I make it look emo?

Just wondering cause some people suggested I go emo/goth for a day (just for fun). (I act happy all the time.) Don't ask if I lost a bet...



I have short, black, straight hair. How do I make it look emo?

you cant without dye. He has scraggly red hair. And you misspelled Elmo also.



I have short, black, straight hair. How do I make it look emo?

stop. emo is not a hairstyle. its a stereotype. get it right.



I have short, black, straight hair. How do I make it look emo?

Put it to the side and in front of your face. If your hair is super short then maybe spike it in the back? Maybe a mohawk? Haha can you tell I'm not good at this? Yeah.. I sure can. Anyways.. Maybe go to Walmart or sally's and see if they have washable blond dye. If they do then put a blond streak in the part of hair that will be in your face/to the side. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment