Sunday, November 15, 2009

How do i tease my hair on top??? I am getting an Emo haircut. You know, short and choppy on top.?

With a longers layer that goes a lil past my shoulders. Anyways how do I get it to tease on top. I just caint seem to do it right!!! My hair is going to be a dark brown color. My mom won't let me go black! : (



Kinda like this



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zjccj5%26amp;s...



How do i tease my hair on top??? I am getting an Emo haircut. You know, short and choppy on top.?

Teasing or backcombing hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



How do i tease my hair on top??? I am getting an Emo haircut. You know, short and choppy on top.?

To tease the hair on top just curl the hair then tease it, after that just over come and let it alone/ when you come the hair come toward the side a little not to much.



How do i tease my hair on top??? I am getting an Emo haircut. You know, short and choppy on top.?

Use a moose then blow dry for volume. Pick up a section on top then use an aerosol hairspray to spray the roots, then back comb as much as you can, then when you lay your hair back smooth out the top. Dark hair is harder to keep up so use a firm spray.



Good luck I like the cut!! Practise makes perfect and ask the hairdresser they will be happy to help.



How do i tease my hair on top??? I am getting an Emo haircut. You know, short and choppy on top.?

here is a link on how to tease hair. works great!



http://www.ehow.com/how_2202594_tease-ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment