Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Help!!I my hair is gross i need help i want it more emo but not to emo cause i will get in trouble h

look at my pictures you will see how i feel i am ugly and for that reason i think emo shall soot me but i need a step to there from here i am not gona slit my wrist or non of that stuff but you know what i meen i need help ...with my hair so can you help?????



Help!!I my hair is gross i need help i want it more emo but not to emo cause i will get in trouble help me?

Uhm, well,



Don't go around saying 'emo' because thats when you cut your wrist..



what you're thinking of is scene.



go to www.urbandictionary.com and type in "scene", thats the style you want.



Its a good style.



Just get short, choppy, layers in your hair. Wear bows and headbands, and shop at Pacsun, hottopic, and Zummies. Do NOT wear all black. That is NOT scene. They are HAPPY people, and wear bright colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment